McClure is looking for a talented Project Coordinator to support our Development group. This position is primarily responsible for preparing reports for project financials from inception and planning of the project, project closeout and assisting management with team meetings. Additionally, a successful Project Coordinator will be an active member of the project team, interfacing with team members, project managers as well as accounting staff. This position reports directly to the respective Vice President of the Development group.
- Assisting Project Managers in the financial budgeting, scheduling, and resource planning for new projects
- Setting up projects in Deltek Vantagepoint for proper tracking of project costs, resources, financial performance, and billing terms
- Generating draft invoices and assembling supporting documentation for Project Manager review
- Finalizing invoices and forwarding to Project Managers and/or clients
- Preparing project invoices; tracking and acting on outstanding invoices in accordance with McClure’s collection procedures
- Assisting in the development of change order requests to support modifications to contract compensation, schedule, and/or scope of work
- Preparing project, project manager, and team performance reports
- Facilitating group and team weekly meetings as directed by respective Vice President.
- Assisting in coordinating documentation and responses for client satisfaction program, NPS, in conjunction with project managers and Business Development team
- Coordinating with marketing team to facilitate travel and supplies for respective groups’ team members for client visits, conferences, and travel between offices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High detail and customer service orientation, assertiveness, willingness to take initiative, as well as the ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting or business-related degree
- Experience working in the engineering or construction fields
- Strong financial acumen preferred
- Experience using Deltek Vantagepoint
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org