McClure (Civil Engineering) is currently searching for a skilled Staff Engineer on our growing Aviation team! As a Staff Engineer at McClure, you will have the opportunity to contribute to various ongoing aviation projects, including:
- Ankeny, IA Regional Airport: Reconstruct Runway 18/36
- Southeast Iowa Regional Airport: Construct Business Hangar
- Forest City, IA Municipal Airport: Rehabilitate Runway 15/33
- Fort Dodge, IA Regional Airport: Construct Hangar A (Units 2-4)
- Bowling Green, MO Municipal Airport: Construct Box Hangars
As a Staff Engineer, you will work in a team environment with engineers at all levels of experience (PE and EI), as well as technicians. You will be involved in the development of plans, specifications, technical reports, cost estimating, and connecting with clients. Additional responsibilities will include various construction management and administrative tasks. You will be responsible for maintaining solid knowledge of engineering principles and ensuring all projects are completed with DOT and FAA standards. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to understand the needs of clients to ensure repeat business.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 1-4 years of professional experience desired
- State Recognition as an Engineering Intern, having passed the FE test preferred
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org