McClure is currently searching for a Survey Crew Member to help support projects in the Council Bluffs metro and the surrounding area! For individuals with a construction, technical or related background, McClure is willing to train new team members alongside experienced Crew Chiefs. Whether you are experienced in survey or just starting out, this could be a great career path for you!
This position maintains constant contact with Project Managers and Engineers to ensure the scope of the field work needed is clearly defined and obtained.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform the Crew Member job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive of the knowledge, skills and abilities required of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to work outside in a variety of conditions and preform physical tasks
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor with all staff.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral, written or diagram form
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office knowledge
- Basic knowledge of CADD, other Engineering/Technical skills preferred
- Basic understanding and knowledge of civil drawings, construction processes and construction codes preferred
Educational and/or Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-4 years related experience preferred
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com