McClure is currently searching for a skilled CAD Technician! The Technician will work closely with Land Surveyor and Project Managers. This position requires proficiency with the use of AutoCAD and related software. The Technician is capable of reading construction drawings and has a basic understanding of related surveying work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform the role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive of the knowledge, skills and abilities required of this position.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor with all staff.
- Ability to manage a fair workload by staying focused and managing priorities in a fast paced group.
- Strong knowledge of CAD and the ability to learn other survey programs.
- Use field data files, field sketches, photos and reference maps to create survey base drawings.
- Utilize CAD software to produce detailed plans, and other various survey related maps or exhibits.
- Prepare legal descriptions and exhibits for right of way, easements, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of maps, title reports, and legal descriptions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software used to complete the project.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Educational and/or Experience Requirements
- Associates or Certificate in Surveying and/or Computer Aided Design preferred but not required.
- 3-7 years of CAD experience desired.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org