Executive Liaison (Administrative Assistant)
The Executive Liaison for the Development Team serves a critical support function and acts as an advisor with a strong pulse on culture within the organization. This role partners across McClure leadership and administrative support functions such as Human Resources, Operations and Marketing/Communications.
40% Project Support
- Assisting Project Managers in the financial budgeting, scheduling, and resource planning for new projects
- Preparing project, project manager, and team performance reports
- Facilitating group and team meetings as directed by respective Vice President.
- Assists in communications for project proposals, contracts, and related needs
30% Support and Deliverables for VP
- Liaison between VP, Service & Support Team – which includes Marketing/Communications, Operations, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, team leadership and other internal business partners
- Partnership and coordination with various leaders and HR on key talent pursuits
- Administrative support for VP. Including but not limited to the following: reporting analytics and analysis, travel coordination, calendar support, email management, drafting and creating requested documents, communications, reports, and presentations.
- Attend meetings on behalf of VP. Track deliverables and to-do assignments.
- Organize and facilitate key client meetings on projects.
- Provide input on onboarding needs in partnership with HR.
- Partner with VP and other involved parties on culture and community efforts.
- Support Team Member special recognition in partnership with VP and HR.
- Serve as a pulse for organizational culture needs to motivate and retain key talent.
20% Key Advisor for VP
- Prepare for VP check-in meetings and preparation of other requested meeting and report documents.
- Travel as needed with VP to help manage project deliverables and other key commitments from team.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for VP regarding team member issues, performance, and development.
- Ownership of various projects as determined by VP.
10% Other Duties as Assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to be regarded as a trusted and respected team member throughout McClure.
Strong financial acumen.
Ability to serve as an authority for questions/issues that arise from cross discipline group.
Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Professional and positive personal presence.
Education & Experience:
3 to 5 years of related experience.
Associate or Bachelor degree highly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com