At McClure, we think like engineers, yes, but we also think like owners, developers, entrepreneurs, and visionaries. We bring land to life, keep water safe, create vibrant communities, and make jaws drop with cutting-edge designs. McClure was built on relationships, and we wouldn’t be the 99th fastest-growing private company in the Midwest, without the fundamental understanding that relationships drive our business.
McClure is currently expanding our team and searching for a Market Leader that will partner with leadership to identify, develop and refine strategic sales approaches to expand our firm into new and growing markets with relationship-driven individuals. If you are up for the challenge, you will be growing McClure’s presence in the Kansas City metro. We’ll also challenge you to leverage relationships and consistently be on the hunt for top talent that fits the McClure culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Market Leader is someone who is entrepreneurial in nature that wants to be in the driver’s seat of his/her individual destiny, while also shaping the future of our firm. Speaking of the future, we’ve got a pretty bright one ahead with ~20 full-time additions to our team already in 2021. Additionally, 98% of our team members say that McClure is a Great Place to Work, putting us in the top workplaces in the United States. If you are drawn to client interactions and building a team for the future, as a step in the growth from your engineering experience, the Market Leader is a fit for you.
Maybe this sounds too good to be true, don’t worry we have the receipts to back it up.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and self-awareness skills
- Strong company ambassador – the ability to serve as the Face of McClure within a geographic, market sector, or specialty.
- Demonstrated ability to operate as an influential and collaborative part of McClure leadership.
- Ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to lead the team as an independent business unit. Profitability-focused leader.
- Strong focus and understanding of client satisfaction.
- Ability to serve as a problem solver and provide unique, actionable solutions.
- Ability to build a client base and maintain strong client relationships in partnership with Vice Presidents and Business Development.
- Strong community presence by volunteering time on boards, commissions, and organizations as a representative of McClure.
- Ability to build trust and motivate department leaders to achieve department and company goals.
- Ability to understand the market, our competition, where the work is coming from and opportunities we can leverage in the marketplace.
- Strong personal credibility and rapport in the marketplace.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience in the engineering industry.
- Sustained success at building new and maintaining existing client relationships.
Do you want to hear more? Qualified candidates can schedule a virtual chat with our Executive Vice President, Dustin Leo by submitting a resume directly to Erica Tietz, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to tell you more about what makes McClure unique.
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com