McClure is currently searching for a skilled Project Manager on our growing Aviation team! The Project Manager will be the primary point on a variety of high visibility and critical projects for the organization. A successful Project Manager will demonstrate past success in team leadership and the ability to mentor/develop less experienced team members.
The Project Manager is a skilled business-minded professional who is responsible for leading his/her respective team as an independent and profitable business unit, while driving overall success of the firm. The Project Manager is the primary face of the project and is responsible of the successful completion of projects for key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate as an influential and collaborative part of the leadership team.
- Collaborate with Team Leader and Vice President to develop strategic growth plan for the greater Kansas City Metro/Missouri/Kansas markets (1-year, 3-year plans).
- Identify regional commercial service and GA targets based on strategic plan for Missouri and Kansas.
- Lead business development activities to identify projects and strategic pursuits with new airport clients in Missouri and Kansas– this includes attending airport board meetings, conferences, and related events to foster relationships.
- Assist Aviation Team with client/project management for existing relationships. Performs project management tasks, prepares scopes of work and project budgets.
- Serves as a technical resource and leads client presentations.
- Strong understanding of financials – demonstrated experience achieving group profit and net revenue growth.
- Ability to champion process execution and friction free project delivery in partnership with department leadership.
- Strong community presence by volunteering time on boards, commissions, and organizations as a representative of McClure.
- Strong presence in the Aviation industry.
- Provides mentorship for team, reviews/critiques technical approach and staff assigned.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Five to ten years of progressive management experience in Aviation related engineering.
- Professional Engineering License, MBA or history of successfully managing a profitable team.
- Sustained success at building new and maintaining existing client relationships.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to learn more? Reach out to Erica Tietz at email@example.com to schedule a quick virtual chat with a member of our leadership team.
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org