McClure is currently searching for a skilled Team Leader on our growing Aviation team! The Team Leader will be the primary point on a variety of high visibility and critical projects for the organization. A successful Team Leader will demonstrate past success in team leadership and the ability to mentor / develop less experienced team members.
The Team Leader is a skilled business-minded professional who is responsible for leading their respective team as an independent and profitable business unit while driving the overall success of the firm. The Team Leader is the primary face of the project and is responsible for the successful completion of projects for key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to operate as an influential and collaborative part of the leadership team.
- Ability to build a client base and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong understanding of financials – demonstrated experience achieving group profit and net revenue growth.
- Ability to champion process execution and friction-free project delivery in partnership with department leadership.
- Strong community presence by volunteering time on boards, commissions, and organizations as a representative of McClure.
- Strong presence in the Aviation Industry.
- Understanding of high-level aviation technical innovations.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Seven to ten years of progressive management experience in aviation
- Professional Engineering License, MBA, or history of successfully managing a profitable team.
- Sustained success at building new and maintaining existing client relationships.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to learn more? Reach out to Erica Tietz at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a quick virtual chat with a member of our leadership team.
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com