McClure is currently searching for a skilled Project Manager / Team Leader to help live our vision of making lives better through our growing Water team! The Project Manager / Team Leader will be the primary point on a variety of highly visible and critical projects for the organization. A successful Project Manager / Team Leader will demonstrate past success in team leadership and the ability to mentor / develop less experienced Project Managers.
The Project Manager / Team Leader is a skilled business-minded professional who is responsible for leading their respective team as an independent and profitable business unit, while driving overall success of the firm. The Project Manager / Team Leader is the primary face of the project and is responsible of the successful completion of projects for key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to operate as an influential and collaborative part of the leadership team.
- Ability to build client base and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong understanding of financials – demonstrated experience achieving group profit and net revenue growth.
- Ability to champion process execution and friction free project delivery in partnership with department leadership.
- Strong community presence by volunteering time on boards, commissions, and organizations as a representative of McClure.
- Strong presence in the Water and Wastewater Industry.
- Understanding of high-level water and wastewater technical innovations.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Seven to ten years of progressive management experience in water, wastewater, storm water or related field.
- Professional Engineering License, MBA or history of successfully managing a profitable team.
- Sustained success at building new and maintaining existing client relationships.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to learn more? Reach out to Erica Tietz at email@example.com to schedule a quick virtual chat with a member of our leadership team.
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org