McClure is currently searching for a skilled Resident Project Representative (RPR)/On-Site Representative. If you enjoy working hard for a fast-paced organization on a variety of construction projects, this may be the right career for you!
The RPR will work closely with project managers and their project teams on a wide variety of projects prioritizing transportation and supplemented with site development and aviation. The RPR is capable of autonomous, safe interactions serving as the primary liaison between client, contractor, and the project team on a variety of construction sites with a basic understanding of related civil engineering work.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform the role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of this position.
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor with all team members
· Strong understanding of construction operations, techniques, and industry standards
· Ability to manage a fair workload by staying focused and managing priorities
· Strong knowledge of construction compliance, quality procedures, and other Engineering/Technical skills
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various groups of people
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Perform regular field visits to active construction sites, complying with all relevant field safety procedures
· Read and understand specific project plans and specifications
· Observe projects for consistent compliance with project plans and specifications, contract documents, codes, and standards of practice
· Use applicable industry software to prepare daily observation reports and assist in producing project documentation such as change order, pay estimates, communication documents and project updates
· Communicate with the project team regarding project requirements and inspection results
· Serve as a resource and liaison to the project manager, the client, and all third parties on multiple projects.
· Monitor project expenditures and budget
· Measure quantities for progress payments
· Perform quality assurance testing of materials prior to incorporation into the project
· Review plans to identify potential conflicts, scheduling, and quality control
· Monitor contractor’s adherence to project schedule and proactively identify and report schedule challenges
· Respond to project inquiries and attend design and progress meetings as required
· Assist in gathering survey data as needed
· Minimum 1-2 years of related experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· General computer knowledge (Excel, Word, PDF)
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org