Frequently Asked Questions

Can I contact any structural engineer to get cold-formed steel shop drawings?

Usually not. Most general practitioner type structural engineers stay away from specialty engineering (aluminum, cold-formed steel, glass, trusses, etc.) It’s best to use a structural engineer that specialized in cold-formed steel as they will be the most up to date and knowledgeable on standard practices and availability of products.