The project was bid in November 2018. Ten total bids were received, and the total of awarded construction work was approximately $500,000 below the budgeted estimate. Construction was completed on-budget in December 2019.
- Project provides sanitary service to support existing and future development (1,700+ total acres)
- ~ 14,000’ of gravity sewer and force main ranging from 8”-24” diameter
- ~ 1,000’ of trenchless construction including a 475’ boring of the Raccoon River and 300’ boring of Highway 6
- Design of Lift Station and Force Main for cost effective expansion to meet future demands
- Land acquisition services including negotiation, surveying, plat development and filing.
- Regulatory coordination and permitting including DNR, USACE, Dallas County, and Iowa DOT