FORT LEAVENWORTH DESIGN-BUILD WATERLINE REPLACEMENTS
McClure partnered with Rodriquez Mechanical Contractor for all six of these water projects throughout the Fort Leavenworth. The projects included replacement of aged water lines to provide better water service, improve fire protection flows, reduce leakage, and serve newly developed areas.
- Blue Tank Booster Pump Station & Waterline included 1,700 LF of 12” waterlines
- Sheridan Booster Pump Station & Waterline included 850 LF of 6” waterlines
- Airfield Water included 600 LF of 8” waterlines
- Trustee Camp Water included 800 LF of waterlines
- Wint Creek Water included 1,900 LF of 12” waterlines
- McClellan Avenue Water included 1,200 LF of 8” waterlines